Global Leadership Conference
2019: Engage, Be Inspired, Lead.
Sunday-Tuesday, December 8-10, 2019
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
The 3rd annual Global Leadership Conference is a unique opportunity for Hillel’s volunteer leaders and supporters to connect with each other and Hillel’s professional leadership.
- Attend the year’s most important forum for Jewish life on campus
- Meet and learn from top Jewish leaders and philanthropists changing the face of Jewish student life
- Participate in leadership, governance, and Hillel excellence workshops, as well as networking receptions
Join 1,200 Hillel professionals from around the world at the Hillel International General Assembly
Want to learn more about Hillel’s Global Leadership Conference? Watch our video to see what it’s like!
Meet some of the top speakers and presenters who will be featured at this year’s conference, including:
- Bari Weiss, Op-Ed Staff Editor and Writer, The New York Times
- Lacey Schwartz, Filmmaker, Little White Lie & Director of Outreach North America, Be’chol Lashon
- Michael Masters, National Director and CEO, Secure Community Network
- Leil Leibovitz, Senior Writer, Tablet Magazine
- David Bryfman, CEO, Jewish Education Project
- Bill Stanczykiewicz, Associate Dean, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Rachel Fish, Senior Advisor and Resident Scholar of Jewish/ Israel Philanthropy, Paul Singer Foundation
- Dr. Yossi Beilin, Israeli Politician and Scholar
The Global Leadership Conference is open to Hillel Board Chairs and Board members, members of Hillel’s Global Leadership Society, and other Hillel partners and stakeholders who give $5,000 or more collectively to any combination of Hillel entities around the world.
Conference fee: $750
(This does not include travel to and from the conference or hotel stay)
Please be in touch with Deena Klein at email@example.com for more information.