Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament 2019
Thursday, April 4, 2019
6:30 pm / Maxwell Hotel
541 Lexington Ave, New York, NY, 10022
(at Lexington between 49th and 50th streets)
Delicious food, good drinks, great competition, and lots of fun! Hillel International’s annual Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament always attracts some of the best from the Wall Street, hedge funds, investment banking, real estate, and financial services who are looking to network and connect with like-minded people.
David Einhorn / Greenlight Capital
Daniel S. Loeb / Third Point LLC
Keith Rosenbloom / Cruiser Capital
Aaron Weitman / Appaloosa Management
Royal Flush Full Table Sponsors*
- Jeff Altman, Owl Creek Asset Management
- Jonathan Keller, The Fremont Group
- Jonathan Kolatch, Redwood Capital Management
- Tina and Steve Price
- Jeffrey Talpins, Element Capital
- Boaz Weinstein, Saba Capital
Full House Half Table Sponsors*
- David Blitzer, The Blackstone Group
- Martin Gross, Sandalwood Securities
- Gary Hirschberg, Aaron Wealth Advisors
- Kirsh Foundation
- Marc B. Kramer, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Seth Merrin, Liquidnet Capital
- Russ Robinson
- Curtis Schenker, Scoggin Capital Management
*Sponsorship Opportunities Remain Available
As an added incentive, final table winners play for one of several exclusive prizes. In past years, prizes have included one-off experiences, lunches with noteworthy individuals, all-inclusive resort and vacation packages, signed sports memorabilia, private dinners cooked by accomplished chefs, tickets to various shows and events and many more.
Many firms offer their tickets to friends, employees, and business partners. If you are thinking about sponsoring a table but cannot attend or are unable to fill it, we love offering those seats to young professionals and graduate students.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- 10 tickets
- Recognition as a Royal Flush Full Table Sponsor on all marketing/promotional materials
- 5 tickets
- Recognition as a Full House Half Table Sponsor on all marketing/promotional materials
For questions or further information please contact Alex Rabhan at email@example.com.
$300 of your contribution per person – the value of the event – is non-tax deductible.