Global Leadership Symposium
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
11:30am – 3:00pm / Baruch College
55 Lexington Avenue New York NY, 10010
Honoring Morton O. Schapiro, President of Northwestern University, with the Maimonides Award and featuring a conversation with Prof. Deborah Lipstadt.
Join local and national stakeholders for an exclusive luncheon. Connect with fellow lay leaders and partners, learn about the challenges and opportunities facing Hillel, and participate in sessions to deepen your knowledge about Jewish campus life today.
Intended for current or perspective donors of $5,000 or over to any combination of Hillel entities.
Maimonides Award Recipient: Morton O. Schapiro, President of Northwestern University
Established in 2014, the Maimonides Award recognizes a higher education leader who has provided exceptional leadership in helping support Jewish students and Jewish life on campus.
- Jennifer Raab, President, Hunter College
- Naomi B. Levine, NYU, President, George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising
- Mark G. Yudof, President Emeritus of the University of California
- Donna E. Shalala, President of the University of Miami
- Scott S. Cowen, President of Tulane University, and Yvette M. Jones, Tulane’s Executive VP for University Relations and Development
For more information please contact Matt Albert at firstname.lastname@example.org.